Monday 10 December 2012

Jingley Apologies!

I have been a slacking elf this year and I am very sorry!
I have been visiting the kids each day but poor Mummy is pregnant and has been very poorly and so not upto blogging and the kiddies are so busy with nursery and school that we've been doing easy peasy things.

We have:
Coloured kaleidescopes
Played with play-doh with Christmassey cutters
Got new Christmas colouring books and dot the dots
Coloured in our own Christmassey fabric bags
Eaten sweets


I hope to post some photos soon and hopefully have more of an update for you! On Friday I have a very special surprise for the children and tomorrow they are going to get a message from Santa!

Love and Baubles
Jingles
xXx

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Jingles Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree