Wednesday 30 November 2011

One Year On!!!

Well hello everyone!

For those who don’t remember me or haven’t met me yet, I’m Jingles. I’m a Visiting Christmas Elf. My job is to visit one family over advent and have lots of fun with them as we count down to Christmas together. I think I have the best job in the whole world!

I really can’t believe that it has been a whole year since I first came to visit the Dyball family! Time really does fly. This year has been a busy one for Santa and us Elves, we’ve been making and wrapping presents nearly the whole year through as well as making magical plans for advent.

Tomorrow is the first day of advent and that is when our adventures will begin. I am so excited about seeing the children again in the morning. I bet they have grown so much!

Until tomorrow…

Love and Baubles

Jingles

xXx

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Jingles Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree