Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve – 24th December 2011

Christmas eve is magical! Nearly as magical as Christmas! I brought the girls a Santa Claus DVD and some chocolate AND when they woke up from their nap they opened their present from me – some brand new pyjamas with snowflakes on – just like my name Jingles Snowflake!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19


We cuddled up on the sofa to watch the DVD, then we put food out for Santa and Rudolph and the girls took their stockings and put them by their beds ready for Santa!

I’m the girl’s guest of honour tomorrow but this will be my last blog post for this year! I’ve had a lovely time celebrating advent with this wonderful family and I’ll be back next year!

Have a magical Christmas everyone!

Love and Baubles

Jingles

xXx

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Jingles Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree