Friday 2 December 2011

Decorations! – 2nd December 2011

Hello!

Last night I was very busy DECORATING THE HOUSE, this is one of my favourite jobs. I love seeing the house all sparkly and full of pretty things and I love putting all the decorations and lights on the tree!

1 2

I was so tired after all of the decorating that I fell asleep under the tree!

3 4

Do you like our tree? Pretty isn’t it!

 5Even the fish tank has been decorated!

6

 7 8

Do you like my new sleeping bag? It is a fluffy stocking, it’s really soft to sleep in! Santa had another bit of beard stuck on today!

I have something creative planned tomorrow…

Love and Baubles

Jingles

xXx

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Jingles Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree