Wednesday 7 December 2011

Paper Chains! – 7th December 2011

I LOVE PAPER CHAINS!

I think they are so Christmassey and so much fun! So this morning I gave the girls some paper chains to put together to decorate the house. Daddy and I helped the girls make loops and stick them all together.

 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Aren’t they beautiful! The girls were so good at putting them together, Daddy helped us put them across the window!

Tomorrow will be a quiet day for me as the girls are very busy! I do have a little surprise in-store though!

 

Love and Baubles

Jingles

xXx

 

P.S We are having a few problems with our camera so the next few days might contain slightly blurry pictures!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Jingles Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree