Thursday 2 December 2010

2nd December – Decorations!

This morning I had a special surprise for my family. While they were sound asleep in their beds I crept about putting up Christmas decorations. I put up the new tree and decorated it with all their pretty baubles and lights and I dotted tinsel around the rooms.
off 2nd dec 004
I had a bit of trouble getting the lights straight and putting the ribbon round all by myself but I managed. I really loved putting the sparkly gold star on top of the tree.
Then this morning when I heard the girls stirring upstairs I quickly made my bed and climbed into the tree.
off 2nd dec 011
The girls were so excited when they saw all the decorations and the sparkling lights. They were confused to find my bed empty but then they saw me and gave me a lovely morning cuddle.
Day 2
day 2 a
Love and Baubles
Jingles
xXx

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Jingles Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree